5.20.2011

11. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde

Oh how I wish I could write a witty post to somehow match the greatness that is Oscar Wilde (but I can't). So I must submit you to my review that will not give any justice to what is The Importance of Being Earnest.

So I'll just say it: IT'S WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AND YOU WILL LAUGH YOUR BUTT OFF!

Because that statement right there although not witty, or clever, it speaks the truth.

I love Oscar Wilde and whatever he writes and I'm glad that I randomly picked up a book with a couple of his short stories in a book sale and fell deep in love.
Okay not in love with him but him as a writer and his stories and words (okay I want to make it clear I don't have a thing for dead men)

Anyways... so if you were to read any of the books I mention on here I would say read this one or anything that Oscar Wilde writes.

So what are you waiting for go to your local bookstore and enter the world that is the wonderful Oscar Wilde.  (:

BYE,

& keep on keepin on (or whatever (I really need a phrase in order to end everyblog post..anyways))

Best Wishes :)
ps. (vlogbrother reference and if you don't know what I'm talking about go check them out)

No comments:

Post a Comment